Who Can Join
Membership is open to:
a) all women graduates of institutions recognized by IFUW, and
b) women who hold certificates or licenses in fields that now require a degree, for example, nurses, physical therapists, teachers, and chartered accountants.
We extend a warm welcome to this group of dynamic women!
Reasons To Join
- You’d like to make new friends.
- You’d like to network with other women.
- You’d like to expand your interests.
- You’d like to hear speakers on timely issues.
- You’d like to get involved in the community.
- You’d like to become part of a women’s organization with national and international affiliations and conferences.
Membership dues are $110.00. This includes a contribution of $10.00 to the Scholarship Fund for which there is a charitable receipt.
- Monthly general meetings from September to May, with speakers;
- Monthly newsletters, In Touch, and The Communicator;
- Interest groups, approximately 30 to choose from;
- Provincial, national and international links to the Canadian Federation of University Women as well as its Ontario Council, and the International Federation of University Women.
How You can Join
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.